Número total de visualizações de páginas


My favorite anime (Hellsing)

My favorite anime (Hellsing)

quarta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2010

[Goku] Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei (OVAs) and [Zan] Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei


Today I finished the OVAs of the second season of [Zoku] Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei.
Love it, like always and the name Goku reminds of Dragon Ball (well Vegeta, Songoku and others did appear in the series, even Lucky Star, Miku Hatsune and other anime characters XD).
There are 3 OVAs, the openings are creepy, funny,dark and bloody, a mix of everything I like, and the ending is the last from Zoku, it has a vampire touch to it.
The third OVA showed Nozomu Itoshiki when he was on high school, he was trying to have a great high school life, but unfortunately he wasn't popular enough, he even tried to find LOVE, but all the girls would ask him to deliver love letters to his brothers (poor thing, I would gave him a love letter he is the cutest brother, those girls are blind!).
Today I starded the third season, [Zan] SZS, and I adore Harumi Fujiyoshi, she is a yaoi fangirl (like me) and likes neko ears (like me) and has great athletics abilities, she is really awesome *-*
This is it for now, and I just realized my anime blog is turning into a SZS blog O____O' it's not my fault if the anime is so good...I'm going to pause it for now, so I can check the others I was watching, and I've seen some good ones too that interested me.

PS: The pic above the post is Nozomu and his younger sister Rin Itoshiki *-*

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário