Número total de visualizações de páginas


My favorite anime (Hellsing)

My favorite anime (Hellsing)

quarta-feira, 31 de março de 2010

The Lovely Complex of Bokura ga Ita


I know I haven't posted anything for a while now. Give me a break kay?
I have classes and it's hard to keep up with the Blog, I didn't get any bad grade and I want to continue like that!
Well putting that aside, I've been watching anime of course, that isn't something I would stop for any reason!
I finished a long time ago Bokura ga Ita, it's a wonderful anime and it has a great story and the characters are really intriguing.
The genres are: Drama, Romance and Comedy (yes I LOVE Drama).
It has 26 episodes and it's not predictable at all!
The last episode shocked me a lot, I mean it was a blast!
If you like those complicated love stories, you will love Bokura ga Ita!

1 comentário: