Número total de visualizações de páginas


My favorite anime (Hellsing)

My favorite anime (Hellsing)

segunda-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2010

Was that really the last episode? (Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei)

I finished Sayonara, Zetsubo-Sensei, the first season.
In episode 11 he was hit by a train (if it isn't a train I don't care!) and in episode 12 he is just fine and it didn't show anything about what happened o.o (I told you it was a random and crazy anime).
Two characters were introduced:
-Ai Kaga, she is shy and is always apologizing for everything and anything (she has an extremely guilt complex).
-Mayo Mitama, she has evil eyes and she is indeed EVIL! I would love her to death, but I can't. Why? Because she fell in love with MY Nozomu-san and is always causing him pain! She even exploded his house!
Episode 12 was like the others, nothing indicating it was the last episode.
And the great opening was substituted by another in episode 10 -.-'
This new opening was really boring, so anime like (makes sense, it is anime...) and the unique stuff about it was screwed...
Oh well, I'll be watching the second season, maybe even today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwhkmfGOyes --> new opening and thank God that they didn't switch the ending...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário