Número total de visualizações de páginas


My favorite anime (Hellsing)

My favorite anime (Hellsing)

terça-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2010

I FINISHED MONOCHROME FACTOR AND 07-GHOST

It has been awhile since I finished these two great animes. But I only had the chance to write something here now.
Let's start with Monochrome Factor, I think the ending was awesome, so dramatic and unexpected, and a finale goodbye kiss (Shirogane and Akira), it was very intense and some parts of the story were revealed, the only thing I didn't like, is the fact that the anime real ending is a mystery. I've searched for some kind of second season, nothing seems to be coming up, but if it does I'll inform you.
The whole anime was very beautiful, full of yaoi moments, funny staff, and intense drama, the ending is the only thing I would change, but if there is to be a second season, then this ending is perfect.
Now! 07-Ghost! I loved it so much! Teito Klein is such a cutie and Hakuren Oak is so hot, I love him. There are like yaoi moments, but much much lighter than Monochrome Factor. But there are some expects of the anime that I could say it's about "love".
In the final episodes a new character was introduced, Bishop Lance. I love Hakuren Oak, but when I saw Lance I was like HOLY SHIT! He is hot... (well almost all of them are) He is so flamboyant, I love guys like that! (shut up! wtf are you saying?) Well, this has nothing to do with the ending, well kinda has since Lance is one of the Seven Ghosts (spoiler sorry).
So Ayanami and Teito fought and blablabla story short, it had a wonderful ending also, BUT! Here is the freaking but... THE ENDING WAS A MYSTERY TOO!
Yeah I know, GOD! Monochrome Factor ended that way too, and both pissed me off.
The Ghosts and Teito VS Ayanami and his Army, well guess what, he retreated! Just like the bad guy in Monochrome Factor.
Overall the anime is very good! VERY! (did I mention the hot guys?) The story is great, original, it's full of hate/love, it's really wonderful.
I don't have much to say now o_O' I liked both endings, but I preferred MF ending cuz of the kiss and the sparkle in their eyes.
With this said I finish this post!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário