Número total de visualizações de páginas


My favorite anime (Hellsing)

My favorite anime (Hellsing)

terça-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2010

Finished [Zoku] Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei


Why didn't I finished it sooner? I was afraid of ending this season, that's why.
I can't stop watching this anime, right now I'm watching the first OVA.
This season has 13 episodes, I've finished watching up to the 12 a long time ago, but just today I had the courage to end it.
The first ending is so lovable, I love the art of it. The second ending is precious because of the song and the third was kinda creepy XD so I loved it too. The opening was funny :3

1 comentário:

  1. i totally understand you..
    ive seen all hellsing episodes,except the last one...
    i cant explain why but i just cant watch it....
    oh and by tha way...
    your blog is better day by day...

    ResponderEliminar