Número total de visualizações de páginas


My favorite anime (Hellsing)

My favorite anime (Hellsing)

segunda-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2010

What do I watch?

Still on-going animes that I watch:
-Bleach
-Fairy Tail
-Dance in the Vampire Bund
-Kiddy Girl-and
-Hellsing OVA

And their are animes that I started and didn't got the chance to finish:
-Air
-Air Gear
-Disgaea
-Jigoku Shoujo (season 2)
-Megaman NT Warrior Axess

Animes I'm currently watching (non on-going):
-(Zoku) Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei
-Bakemonogatari (just started)
-And others I don't remember O_O'

Animes that I watched recently:
-Kuroshitsuji
-Blood +
-Angelic Layer
-07-Ghost
-Monochrome Factor

Animes I'm watching again:
-Sakura Card Captor
-Fancy Lala
-Monster Rancher

Yes, I am indeed a Otaku, and yes I'm an anime dependent. I can't live without it...
And I'm suing this blog thing, because now I'm addicted and I can't stop writing!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário