Número total de visualizações de páginas


My favorite anime (Hellsing)

My favorite anime (Hellsing)

sábado, 6 de fevereiro de 2010

Is Dance in the vampire bund a good anime?


Hi! I've got a little problem, I'm stuck, and I don't know what to watch.
I was going to start with Megaman NT Warrior Axess, I've already watched the other season and I wanted to keep watching this one, but I couldn't find a place do download it and online the quality is shit...
What did I decided to do? Guess I had no other choice than to put MNWA a part for awhile and give a try on a new anime about Vampires.
I love vampires to death, they are perfect (of course Seras-sama and Alucard-sama are the best vampires in my list), so I'm currently watching Dance in the vampire bund, it has a freaking large name, I know.
The first episode was boring as hell, I've only watched that one yet, DITVB if I understand is about the vampires showing themselves and let every human know that they really exist.
I hope that the second episode will be much better -.-'

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário