Número total de visualizações de páginas


My favorite anime (Hellsing)

My favorite anime (Hellsing)

sábado, 6 de fevereiro de 2010

Lolicon? WTF!


I've watched all of the episodes of Dance in the Vampire bund so far.
There are still only 5 of them, like I said it's a new anime.
I don't know when it comes out yet.
The genres are: supernatural and romance.
It's about a werewolf (Akira) and the Queen of Vampires (Mina).
The anime is very boring... I will finish watching just because I don't have nothing better to watch.
The design of the anime is just like an hentai, and no I'm not kidding. The opening sucks... And the ending is just a pic of Mina in an hentai pose...
The anime is very ecchi, but for some reason it isn't in the genres...
I hate the fact it's lolicon... I hate that kind of stuff, I really don't approve it when it comes to love.
I'm really fucking sick of seeing Mina's naked body in almost every episode...
I thought this was going to be a bloody anime, full of action, but until now I only saw TALK, TALK AND MORE TALK.
I don't know if the anime will get any better.

1 comentário:

  1. one more anime scratched from my list of animes to watch
    kisses....
    i still love ur blog

    ResponderEliminar