Número total de visualizações de páginas


My favorite anime (Hellsing)

My favorite anime (Hellsing)

sábado, 6 de fevereiro de 2010

Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei


I'VE REMEMBERED! OMG, how could I forget about this!? HOW!?
A few time ago I saw a opening of a anime that caught my attention, the name of the anime is Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei.
This anime is extremely random, the first episode I saw was from the third season (I didn't know that I was watching the wrong season and so today I figure it out).
So I've already watched the first episode of the first season, and random and comical as ever.
The genres of this unusual anime are: absurdist and satire (they aren't common in the anime industry).
The anime doesn't have a story and it's quit complex and it has an intense dark sense of humor.
It's basically about a Teacher (Nozomu Itoshiki) he is very, very negative. In episode 1 he was first seen hanging in a Sakura Tree trying to kill himself. His student Kafuka Fuura saved him (but almost killed him at the same time), she is like his opposite, very optimistic and happy.
I think this anime is great and addicting, I really can't forgive myself for forgetting about it...
If you like random stuff check it out ;)
(And the sensei guy is kinda cute don't you think?)

Nozomu: *trying to kill himself*
Kafuka: DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR LIFE! *stops him by pulling him down*
Nozomu: *can't breath* *rope breaks because of Kafuka's strength* *falls in the ground coughing* WHAT IF I HAD DIED!?
me: Wasn't that the point? o.o'

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário