Número total de visualizações de páginas


My favorite anime (Hellsing)

My favorite anime (Hellsing)

segunda-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2010

My dear Zetsubou Sensei T______T

I'm kinda sad...
I just watched the 11 episode, and the 12 is the last...but that's not why I'm sad, I know that there are more 2 seasons, and OVA's, the reason I'm sad is that my dear Nozomu-san (Zetsubou-sensei) was hit by a train (I think it's a train...) and had to be operated...I know he will be just fine, but I hate it when this happens to characters that I like...
Chiri Kitsu is really getting in my nerves, she's the character I hate the most! I so want to kill her! She thinks she's going to marry my dear Nozomu-san and treats him like trash...
Another character that gets on my nerves is Matoi Tsunetsuki, she's a stalker and normally I like stalkers, but this isn't the case. She is really frustrating me! Always near Nozomu-san saying CHUUUUUUUU, God die already -.-' (can this be...jealousy...? O_O')
This is all for now, I'll finish viewing the last episode and post something about it...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário