Número total de visualizações de páginas


My favorite anime (Hellsing)

My favorite anime (Hellsing)

quinta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2010

Monochrome Factor!


Well, I've started watching Monochrome Factor, I must say, it's quite interesting and addicting anime! The genres of the anime are: action, comedy, shonen-ai (I love it!) and supernatural (something very nice to have in a anime).
I'm currently watching the 17 episode, like I said addicting! It has 24 episodes, too bad it's small.
The story is based in a 16 years boy named Akira Nikaido, the handsome Shadow Shirogane changed his life, and gave him SUPER POWERS! HAHAHA xD Sailor Moon time! Ok back to serious stuff, so basically they have to fight against some other shadow creatures. Akira's best friends join in, Aya and Kengo, and another kid named Hakura (he is sooo cute) and also an hentai freak (he is soooooo gorgeous).
The thing that surprised me was that Shirogane transformed Akira (Akira transforms into like a Shadow too) by giving him a kiss (yes a mouth to mouth), it's soooo freaking cute! (can we swear in blogs!? seriously I need to say f*** and things like that!).
So yeah, Shirogane is in love with Akira, and the yaoi moments of the anime makes it so nice! If you like yaoi you have to watch it, so far the story is great and it's so funny, I laugh so hard at certain points in the anime, love it!
So this is what I have for now, I don't want to say spoilers, when I finish watching I'll tell you if I liked the end, and if they kissed some more =3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário